SonoScape X5 is a new hand-carried color Doppler ultrasound system, combining the ergonomic design with excellent image quality, exact diagnosis and a wide range of applications. The X5 offers you applications, such as cardiovascular, radiology, OB/GYN, urology, small parts, musculoskeletal, abdomen etc, making it one of the most capable ultrasound devices of its size-class. Weighing only 4,5 kg with a 15.6” screen and a full range of applications - you don’t need to trade features for portability, you can have both.
We can also offer a comprehensive selection of transducers as well as other accessories, such as the convenient height-adjustable trolley system. SonoScape X5 has been awarded the IF design award in 2017.
Your benefits at a glance
Image quality & diagnosis
The new platform provides users with a more efficient scanning process due to its improved imaging capabilities and easy to use enhancement technologies, quickly giving an accurate diagnosis for an overall increased workflow. The device is equipped with the following technologies:
- Multi-beam processing technology
- Spatial compound imaging
- μ-Scan image processing technology
- Pulse inversion harmonic imaging
Extensive Applications & wide selection of transducers
Crystal clear imaging quality with professional transducers makes X5 ideal for various applications. Cardiovascular, radiology, OB/GYN, urology, small parts, musculoskeletal, abdomen etc, A comprehensive selection of probes: HD Linear, HD Convex, Micro-convex, Endocavity, HD Phased Array etc.
Mobility & Ergonomy
- Weight 4,5kg (including battery)
- 15.6 inch wide range folding angle and wide viewing angle high definition monitor
- Extended connector to 3 probes
- Quick boot up time
- Built-in battery support 3 hours continuous scanning
- Optional integrated trolley with height adjustment
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth wireless connection
- One Button automatic optimization
- Large image display region
- Anti-reflective screen and auto brightness adjustment
- User-defined Operations
- Full patient database and image management solutions: DICOM 3.0, AVI/JPG, USB2.0, HDD, DVD, PDF report etc.
Premium application technologies: μ-scan speckle reduction, compound imaging, TDI, stress echo, C-Xlasto elastography, contrast imaging, IMT, B-Steer, automatic flow volume analysis, real-time 4D