SonoScape S9 is an exceptionally powerful hand-carried color Doppler ultrasound device, offering healthcare professionals a versatile imaging platform with a futuristic design. The innovative touch panel of the device is responsive and easy to use enhancing the workflow together with intuitive user interface.
Compact, yet featuring comprehensive and versatile applications, such as cardiology, radiology, abdomen, obstetrics, gynecology, small parts, musculoskeletal and urology, the S9 can provide you both portability and performance in the same device. Working with the S9, you can see a clearer image, diagnose more confidently and work more comfortably. The S9 is also embedded with SonoScape’s core technologies enhancing image quality and revealing more diagnostic information.
We can also offer a wide range of transducers for different applications, as well as other accessories, such as the convenient height-adjustable trolley system. SonoScape S9 has been awarded the IF design award in 2014.
Your benefits at a glance
Image quality & diagnosis
The device provides users with a more efficient scanning process due to its improved imaging capabilities and easy to use enhancement technologies, quickly giving an accurate diagnosis for an overall increased workflow. The device is equipped with the following technologies:
- Multi-beam processing technology
- Spatial compound imaging
- μ-Scan image processing technology
- Pulse inversion harmonic imaging
Extensive Applications & wide selection of transducers
Wide range of applications including cardiology, radiology, OB/GYN, urology, small parts, musculoskeletal, abdomen etc. A comprehensive selection of probes: HD Linear, HD Convex, Micro-convex, Endocavity, HD Phased Array, Intraoperative, TEE, Bi-plane, Pencil, Volumetric, Endocavity 4D and Laparoscopy probe etc.
Mobility & Ergonomy
- 15" LCD with 50° angle
- Smart full touch panel with 140° convertible opening angle
- Two transducer sockets (4 with optional transducer extender)
- Removable battery capable of 90 minutes of continuous scanning
- Optional Trolley with adjustable height
- Simple and intuitive user-interface
- Responsive and easy to use touch panel
- Automatic optimization for different applications
- Large image display region
- Full patient database and image management solutions: DICOM 3.0, AVI/JPG, USB2.0, HDD, DVD, PDF report
Premium application technologies: μ-scan speckle reduction, compound imaging, TDI, stress echo, C-Xlasto elastography, contrast imaging, IMT, B-Steer, automatic flow volume analysis, real-time 4D