Linet Image 3 W - washable hospital bed
The Image 3-W bed is designed for cleaning in automatic hospital washing machines. The bed can be cleaned in all standard washing tunnels. It has been tested in such facilities as Miele, Dirschl, MMM, Kleindienst and Belimed. The flexible frame guarantees the Image 3 W bed’s compatibility with various track systems.
Your benefits at a glance
- Corrosive-resistant materials, electronics protected for use in IPX6 washing tunels
- Sophisticated frame with ideally placed drainage holes
- Release of the mattress platform with the aid of Easy-Click laminate for perfect drying results
- Suitable for mechanical washing according to AK-BWA
- The smooth and large areas ensure quick drainage with no collection of water
- Programmed position for washing can be set at the press of one button. Therefore even beds with a lifting pole and IV pole can be simply and quickly prepared for steering through a door and transport by lift.
Image 3 W is equipped with battery so it can be used without mains power for example during transport.
Extra low position
An extra-low patient positioning (patient surface height 28 cm) reduces the risk of injuries in case of a fall out of the bed, especially during the night.
As an universal hospital bed, Image 3 W can be flexibly used in all wards.
Ergoframe mattress platform
The space in the pelvic area is extended by 16 cm in total in order to remarkably reduce shearing and friction forces when the bed is positioned.
The special design of the SafeFree®-side rails provides support and helps the patients mobilize themselves. An optimal adjustment to the individual mobilization height for different patient sizes is possible thanks to the flexible height settings.
|Outer dimensions||220,8cm x 104cm|
|Mattress platform dimensions||200cm x 86/90cm|
|Mattress platform extension||32cm|
|Maximum mattress height with SafeFree®-split side rails||18 cm|
|Maximum mattress height with single collapsible side rails||17 cm|
|Mattress platform height adjustment||28 – 80 cm|
|Maximum backrest angle||70°|
|Maximum thighrest angle||34°|
|Safe working load (SWL)||250kg|
|Weight (depending on equipment) ||140kg|